Hunton makes London redundancies as City lawyer headcount falls 60%
Hunton & Williams has made nine job cuts in London, following a raft of partner exits which have seen lawyer headcount in the US firm's City base shrink by over 60% in just three months. The redundancies, which comprise one of counsel, two associates and six secretarial and support staff, come after five energy and corporate partners left for rival US firms earlier this year following a strategic refocusing in the office.
Hunton & Williams has made nine job cuts in London, following a raft of partner exits which have seen lawyer headcount in the US firm’s City base shrink by over 60% in just three months.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651