Macfarlanes posts increases in both revenue and PEP for 2010-11
Macfarlanes has posted its 2010-11 financial results, with both revenue and profits per equity partner (PEP) increasing at the firm after a slight dip last year. The firm has seen turnover grow 2.5% to £94.7m, up from £92.4m last year, while PEP rose to £752,000, 4.6% up on the 2009-10 figure of £719,000. The results are also ahead of the firm's 2008-09 financial performance, when revenue stood at £94.3m with PEP at £744,000.
Macfarlanes has posted its 2010-11 financial results, with both revenue and profits per equity partner (PEP) increasing at the firm after a slight dip last year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651