Herbert Smith boosts turnover and PEP alongside 28% growth in Asia
Herbert Smith has announced its 2010-11 financial results, with the firm posting a 3% increase in both revenue and profits per equity partner (PEP), as well as a near 30% hike in Asia turnover. The firm saw revenues increase by 3.4% during the year to £465m, up from £449.9m, while PEP climbed 3.5% to £892,000 from last year's figure of £862,000.
Herbert Smith has announced its 2010-11 financial results, with the firm posting increases in both revenue and profits per equity partner (PEP), as well as a near 30% hike in Asia turnover.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651