Magic circle trio check in for roles on BAA's $1bn 'Yankee' bond
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Allen & Overy (A&O) and Clifford Chance (CC) have all taken advisory roles on a $1bn (£623,700) ‘Yankee' bond offering by airports operator BAA. Freshfields advised BAA with a team led by international capital markets co-head Sarah Murphy and finance partner Marcus Mackenzie, while A&O advised the arrangers and dealers - which included RBS and Citibank - led by capital markets partners Tim Conduit and Diana Billik. CC acted for the bond trustee.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Allen & Overy (A&O) and Clifford Chance (CC) have all taken advisory roles on a $1bn (£623,700) ‘Yankee’ bond offering by airports operator BAA.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651