Freshfields and White & Case secure roles on £300m Aston Martin bond
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and White & Case are among a raft of firms to have taken roles on a £304m high yield bond offering by iconic car brand Aston Martin. The offering, which closed last week, saw notes listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange, as well as the creation of a £30m revolving credit facility.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and White & Case are among a raft of firms to have taken roles on a £304m high yield bond offering by iconic car brand Aston Martin.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651