SNR Denton UK partners push for pay clarification after merit-based move
SNR Denton’s UK partners are pushing management to confirm their individual share of the firm’s profits, following last month's move to merit-based pay. Partners were expecting to learn at the beginning of May what they would earn during the current financial year, and are now calling for urgent clarification from management, with some raising the question of whether they will be paid in dollars or pounds.
SNR Denton’s UK partners are pushing management to confirm their individual share of the firm’s profits, following last month’s move to merit-based pay.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651