Speechly goes international with launches in Luxembourg and Zurich
Speechly Bircham is set to launch in Luxembourg and Zurich, handing the London firm its first international presence. The Luxembourg office opened today (1 June) with the double hire of Francoise Pfeiffer, who joins as a partner from her own independent practice, and Chokri Bouzid, who joins as partner from local firm Oostvogels Pfister Feyten, where he was a senior tax consultant. Pfieffer, who was previously legal counsel for Luxembourg Central Bank and worked at Oostvogels before leaving to start her own practice, will head up the financial services and private wealth practice, which will be named Speechly Bircham Pfeiffer & Partners.
Speechly Bircham is set to launch in Luxembourg and Zurich, handing the London firm its first international presence.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651