LG tightens real estate connections with two client wins
LG’s real estate team has tightened links with two key clients, winning a sole advisory appointment for pension fund PAT and a first-time mandate from hotel group Malmaison. The firm was named as sole real estate adviser to PAT, the trustee responsible for insurance group Pearl’s pension scheme, last month after a pitching process carried out by PAT’s fund manager DTZ Investment Management. LG head of real estate Richard Miles is leading the relationship.
LG’s real estate team has tightened links with two key clients, winning a sole advisory appointment for pension fund PAT and a first-time mandate from hotel group Malmaison.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651