Eversheds ramps up Middle East presence with merger deal
Eversheds has merged with Middle Eastern law consortium KSLG, handing the firm new bases in Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia and Dubai. The consortium, which comprises Dhabaan & Partners, Khasawneh & Associates and Sanad Law Group, has offices in Amman, Baghdad, Riyadh and Dubai. The merger, which went live today (25 May), follows a six-year working relationship between Eversheds and KSLG.
Eversheds has merged with Middle Eastern law consortium KSLG, handing the firm new bases in Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia and Dubai.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651