Simmons set to recruit team of finance partners from BLP
Simmons & Simmons is set to recruit a team of finance partners from Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP). The team is believed to include John Hayward and Mark Waghorn, with three further partners understood to be in discussions to follow the pair to Simmons. BLP has confirmed that Hayward and Waghorn have left the firm.
Simmons & Simmons is set to recruit a team of finance partners from Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651