Trio of top 30 firms announce new partnership appointments
Stephenson Harwood and Irwin Mitchell have announced their new partner promotions, with the firms making up 11 lawyers to partner and one non-lawyer to a partner-equivalent role between them. Stephenson Harwood has added four lawyers to its partnership, of which three are in the firm’s Asian offices. Simon Moore and Daryll Ng join the marine and international trade practice in London and Singapore respectively, Ivan Tan joins the Hong Kong corporate practice and Hongkai Zhou the Hong Kong finance practice.
Stephenson Harwood and Irwin Mitchell have announced their new partner promotions, with the firms making up 11 lawyers to partner and one non-lawyer to a partner-equivalent role between them.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651