Raft of firms and chambers advise as Sienna Miller wins £100k 'Hackgate' damages
Matrix and Doughty Street Chambers are among a raft of law firms and barristers' sets to have acted on the high-profile phone-hacking dispute between Sienna Miller and the News of the World (NoW). Matrix Chambers' Hugh Tomlinson QC, David Sherborne of 5RB and media partner Mark Thomson from Atkins Thomson have advised Miller on her case, with the latest development in the 'Hackgate' saga seeing the actress last week (13 May) awarded £100,000 in damages.
Matrix and Doughty Street Chambers are among a raft of law firms and barristers’ sets to have acted on the high-profile phone-hacking dispute between Sienna Miller and the News of the World (NoW).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651