Linklaters names partner duo as US co-heads
Linklaters has appointed new co-managing partners for its US practice, as incumbents Larry Byrne and Nick Rees step down. Conrado Tenaglia and Jeff Norton have been appointed as of 1 May for a four-year term. Norton, who will continue in his role as US banking co-head alongside his new responsibilities, has been at Linklaters since 2005 when he joined from US outfit O'Melveny & Myers. Meanwhile, Tenaglia relocated to the New York office earlier this year from his role as co-managing partner for Linklaters in Spain. He was previously based in the firm's US office from 2001 to 2003 before moving to Madrid.
Linklaters has appointed new co-managing partners for its US practice, as incumbents Larry Byrne and Nick Rees step down.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651