Covington signs up four partners for London base with MoFo team hire
Covington & Burling has added four partners to its City life sciences practice with the hire of a team from Morrison & Foerster (MoFo). The team includes MoFo's City corporate head Paul Claydon as well as London partners Natalie Diep, James Gubbins and James Halstead. The team's start date is still being negotiated, but they are expected to join in the next couple of weeks.
Covington & Burling has added four partners to its City life sciences practice with the hire of a team from Morrison & Foerster (MoFo).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651