SJB eyes real estate finance hires as partner seals Australia return
SJ Berwin is looking to rebuild in real estate finance ahead of the departure of City partner Nathan Briner, who is moving to an Australian corporate and private client firm. Briner, an Australian native who joined the UK top 20 firm in 1998 and made partner in 2005, is leaving in August to join Arnold Bloch Leibler's Sydney office after deciding to return to his home country.
SJ Berwin is looking to rebuild in real estate finance ahead of the departure of City partner Nathan Briner, who is moving to an Australian corporate and private client firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651