Travers makes up part-time lawyer in partnership promotions round
Travers Smith is to make up five new partners in its annual promotion round, including the firm’s first partner to be promoted while working part-time. Emily Clark will become a partner in the tax practice when the promotions take effect on 1 July and will continue to work a four-day week, as she has for the last nine years.
Travers Smith is to make up five new partners in its annual promotion round, including the firm’s first partner to be promoted while working part-time.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651