McGuireWoods follows SFO GC hire with Herbert Smith partner recruit
McGuireWoods has bulked up its City arm with the hire of Herbert Smith litigation partner Hardeep Nahal. Nahal joined the US firm this month after 10 years as a partner in Herbert Smith's London office. He becomes the fourth partner in McGuireWoods' City litigation practice and takes the total number of partners in the office to 22.
McGuireWoods has bulked up its City arm with the hire of Herbert Smith litigation partner Hardeep Nahal.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651