LG appoints disputes and real estate group heads
LG has appointed new leadership for its dispute resolution and real estate groups as the current heads' terms draw to a close. Insurance and reinsurance disputes partner David Breslin has taken over as head of the disputes practice from Andrew Witts, who has taken up the senior partner role at the firm.
LG has appointed new leadership for its dispute resolution and real estate groups as the current heads’ terms draw to a close.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651