A&O beats City rivals to lead in Q1 bank roles for Euro capital markets
Allen & Overy (A&O) has topped Thomson Reuters' EMEA debt capital markets rankings for the first quarter of the 2011 calendar year by manager, with US firm Sidley Austin topping the equivalent table by issuer. A&O was the most active adviser to managers on international bond issues, advising underwriters on 129 deals generating proceeds of $92.8bn (£56bn). The tally gave the firm a 7% share of the market by volume, ahead of Linklaters, Clifford Chance (CC), Cahill Gordon & Reindel and Davis Polk & Wardwell.
Allen & Overy (A&O) has topped Thomson Reuters’ EMEA debt capital markets rankings for the first quarter of the 2011 calendar year by manager, with US firm Sidley Austin topping the equivalent table by issuer.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651