Holman Fenwick opens reporting season with turnover at £112.5m
Holman Fenwick Willan has become the first UK top 50 firm to announce its financial results, with the firm posting revenues of £112.5m for the financial year ending 31 March. The 2010-11 turnover figure equates to a 12.6% increase in revenues compared with the £99.9m figure reported last year. However last year's figure covered an 11-month period from May to the end of March, as the firm had opted to bring its financial year-end forward by one month. A like-for-like comparison for the equivalent 12-month period puts revenues 6% up on a projected turnover figure of £106m for last year.
Holman Fenwick Willan has become the first UK top 50 firm to announce its financial results, with the firm posting revenues of £112.5m for the financial year ending 31 March.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651