Allen & Overy strikes gold with role on $7.8bn mining takeover bid
Allen & Overy (A&O) is among five firms advising on the $7.8bn (£4.7bn) bid by Barrick Gold, the world's largest gold miner, for Equinox Minerals, reports The Am Law Daily. A&O and Canada's Osler Hoskin & Harcourt are advising Equinox on the transaction, which was approved on Monday (25 April) by the Australian and Canadian mining company's board. Perth partners Geoff Simpson and Meredith Campion are heading up the magic circle firm's team.
Allen & Overy (A&O) is among five firms advising on the $7.8bn (£4.7bn) bid by Barrick Gold, the world’s largest gold miner, for Equinox Minerals, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651