Pinsents adds two partners in Dubai boost
Pinsent Masons has boosted its Middle East projects and construction team with two new partners, with one more set to relocate to the region later this year. Projects and finance specialist Simon Harvey will join Pinsents’ Dubai office from Baker & McKenzie this June, while international arbitration specialist Bjorn Gehle will join in July from Clayton Utz’s Sydney base. Gehle, a special counsel at the Australian firm, advises on infrastructure and construction projects, international trade, energy and resources as well as corporate disputes.
Pinsent Masons has boosted its Middle East projects and construction team with two new partners, with one more set to relocate to the region later this year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651