DLA Piper makes up 53 in global partner promotions round
DLA Piper has made up 53 lawyers to the firm's partnership around the world. The firm's London base sees five lawyers join the partnership across the restructuring, litigation & regulation and finance & projects practices, while two additional promotions see Amber Mathews join the partnership in a corporate management role and Zelinda Bennett promoted to a partner-equivalent role in marketing.
DLA Piper has made up 53 lawyers to the firm’s partnership around the world.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651