Camerons leads for Royal Mail on facilities deal worth £1.8bn
CMS Cameron McKenna has won the lead role for Royal Mail on its largest transaction since cutting down its legal panel to just three firms at the end of last year. The UK top 15 law firm advised Royal Mail on an agreement to extend its facilities management contract with joint venture (JV) company Romec for a further 10 years, with the deal worth up to £1.8bn.
CMS Cameron McKenna has won the lead role for Royal Mail on its largest transaction since cutting down its legal panel to just three firms at the end of last year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651