Ashurst makes up London trio among 12 promotions to partnership
Ashurst has promoted three London lawyers to its partnership as a part of a 12-strong global promotions round. The appointments, which will take effect on 1 May, are spread across the firm's antitrust, corporate, dispute resolution, energy, finance, infrastructure and real estate practices. The London promotions are Chris Bates and Tom Mercer in corporate, as well as Ross Mackenzie in competition.
Ashurst has promoted three London lawyers to its partnership as a part of a 12-strong global promotions round.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651