Simpson Thacher to open Houston base with Vinson partner hire
Simpson Thacher & Bartlett is opening an office in Houston later this year with the addition of Vinson & Elkins capital markets partner Robert Rabalais, reports The Am Law Daily. "Opening in Houston is a natural outgrowth of our already strong and longstanding energy practice," firm chairman Philip Ruegger said in a statement. "The Houston office, with a resident partner as talented as Robert, will provide a tremendous benefit to our clients active in the oil and gas space." Rabalais will join the firm once the Houston office officially opens. He has represented clients including UBS, Credit Suisse and BNP Paribas.
Simpson Thacher & Bartlett is opening an office in Houston later this year with the addition of Vinson & Elkins capital markets partner Robert Rabalais, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651