A&O wins role alongside US duo on $2.35bn Pringles deal
Allen & Overy (A&O) has won a role to advise Diamond Foods on its $2.35bn (£1.4bn) merger with the Pringles unit of Procter & Gamble (P&G). In the transaction, P&G will receive 29 million shares of Diamond common stock worth $1.5bn (£920m), which will constitute 57% of the merged entity, reports The Am Law Daily. At the same time, US food company Diamond will assume $850m (£521m) in Pringles debt, giving Diamond shareholders a 43% stake in the merged company.
Allen & Overy (A&O) has won a role to advise Diamond Foods on its $2.35bn (£1.4bn) merger with the Pringles unit of Procter & Gamble (P&G).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651