Protest group targets A&O's now-vacant Canary Wharf offices
A group of activists is targeting Allen & Overy (A&O) as part of a protest march this afternoon (5 April) after accusing the magic circle firm of "representing vulture funds". The march will target the firm's Canary Wharf office, which formerly housed a 200-strong banking team but which was vacated last year when A&O reunited the team with the rest of the firm in its Spitalfields HQ.
A group of activists is targeting Allen & Overy (A&O) as part of a protest march this afternoon (5 April) after accusing the magic circle firm of “representing vulture funds”.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651