Jones Day's London head and Euro private equity chief exit firm
Jones Day's London managing partner Russell Carmedy and European head of private equity Michael Nouril are set to leave the firm. The pair handed in their notice earlier today (1 April). Corporate partner Carmedy has led Jones Day's UK practice since the firm merged with Gouldens in 2003, when Carmedy was co-managing partner of the UK firm. His practice focuses on cross-border M&A and leveraged private equity and he has advised on deals in sectors including natural resources, healthcare, and technology.
Jones Day’s London managing partner Russell Carmedy and European head of private equity Michael Nouril are leaving the firm to join Proskauer Rose.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651