Trowers announces all-female partner promotions round; Field Fisher makes up nine
Trowers & Hamlins and Field Fisher Waterhouse have announced their new partner promotions, with the firms making up six and nine new partners respectively. All six of Trowers' new partners are female and all are based in the firm's City headquarters. The round will see Karen Lilleyman and Merissa Martinez appointed in the dispute resolution and litigation department; Katie Dyer becoming a partner in housing projects; Yvette Bryan promoted in commercial property; Naomi Roper promoted in banking and finance and Sharron Webster becoming a partner in public sector communities and governance. The promotions take effect from 1 April.
Trowers & Hamlins and Field Fisher Waterhouse have announced their new partner promotions, with the firms making up six and nine new partners respectively.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651