DLA enters Mongolia market with alliance deal
DLA Piper is set to enter the Mongolian legal market after securing an alliance with local firm C&G Partners. The two-partner Mongolian firm will become a DLA Piper ‘focus firm', with DLA targeting local work in sectors including mining, capital markets, banking, project finance, hospitality and leisure and infrastructure. DLA Piper Asia-Pacific managing director Alastair Da Costa commented: "The relationship with C&G will enable the firm to have a presence in an emerging economy where our clients are doing increasing volumes of business.
DLA Piper is set to enter the Mongolian legal market after securing an alliance with local firm C&G Partners.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651