Last remaining Howrey City partner exits defunct firm's London office
Howrey's last remaining London partner has joined US firm Fulbright & Jaworski's City office, following the firm's decision to dissolve last week (15 March). Litigator John Evans, who joined Fulbright's disputes and investigations practice in London today (21 March), has more than three decades of experience in private practice, including 17 years as a partner at Ashurst and five years as a partner in Howrey's London office.
Howrey’s last remaining London partner has joined US firm Fulbright & Jaworski’s City office, following the firm’s decision to dissolve last week (15 March).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651