CC and White & Case lead on €2.5bn European gas pipeline debt transaction
White & Case and Clifford Chance (CC) have taken lead roles on a €2.5bn (£2.2bn) debt transaction that has completed the financing of the Nord Stream pipeline project. The loans pave the way for the second phase of construction of the natural gas pipeline which will run from Russia to Germany, with the total cost of the project estimated at around €7.5bn (£6.5bn).
White & Case and Clifford Chance (CC) have taken lead roles on a €2.5bn (£2.2bn) debt transaction that has completed the financing of the Nord Stream pipeline project.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651