Howrey issues notice letters to over 700 staff ahead of firm's wind-down
Howrey has issued 60-day notice letters to 702 associates, secretaries, paralegals and support staff as the firm prepares for dissolution today (15 March), reports The Am Law Daily. In the wake of last week's decision to dissolve, Howrey confirmed on Friday (11 March) that it had sent out 702 WARN notices via overnight mail to its employees, including 480 to individuals working for the firm in Northern Virginia and Washington DC.
Howrey has issued 60-day notice letters to 702 associates, secretaries, paralegals and support staff as the firm prepares for dissolution today (15 March), reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651