Simmons ECM team wins key corporate mandate from UBS
Simmons & Simmons has won its first major corporate instruction from banking giant UBS, with the firm’s equity capital markets (ECM) team advising on a multimillion-pound deal. The top 15 City firm advised UBS Investment Bank as lead financial adviser, sole corporate broker and sponsor to Henderson Group on its February acquisition of Gartmore Group for £392m.
Simmons & Simmons has won its first major corporate instruction from banking giant UBS, with the firm’s equity capital markets (ECM) team advising on a multimillion-pound deal.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651