CC follows Freshfields and Links with spring bonuses for US associates
Clifford Chance (CC) is set to pay out a new spring bonus to its US associates, following the trend seen in the US legal market in recent months. The magic circle firm informed its New York and Washington DC associates today (10 March) that they will receive a bonus ranging from $2,500 (£1,600) to $20,000 (£12,400), depending on post-qualification experience. The scale starts at $2,500 for associates who qualified in 2010, with the top figure of $20,000 awarded to associates who qualified in 2006 or earlier.
Clifford Chance (CC) is set to pay out a new spring bonus to its US associates, following the trend seen in the US legal market in recent months.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651