Ashurst to open up second Italy base in Rome with Dewey and NCTM hires
Ashurst is set to open its second office in Italy, with the firm launching in Rome through the hire of a team of lawyers from Italian independent NCTM and US firm Dewey & LeBoeuf. The City firm is bringing in two partners from NCTM - corporate and restructuring partner Francesco De Gennaro and antitrust partner Domenico Gullo - while real estate partner Carmine Bruno joins this week from Dewey. A team of 10 associates are also joining Ashurst from Dewey and NCTM, with start dates for those joining from NCTM still to be confirmed.
Ashurst is set to open its second office in Italy, with the firm launching in Rome through the hire of a team of lawyers from Italian independent NCTM and US firm Dewey & LeBoeuf.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651