Eversheds signs up former Hammonds partner as Manchester commercial head
Eversheds has recruited ex-Hammonds partner Tom Bridgford to lead its Manchester commercial team. Bridgford, who specialises in IT, intellectual property (IP) and commercial advise, including franchising, handed in his notice in September and left Hammonds in December 2010. Before joining Hammonds' IP team in 2003 as an equity partner and head of Manchester commercial, Bridgford was a lawyer with Macfarlanes in London for 11 years, making partner in 2001.
Eversheds has recruited ex-Hammonds partner Tom Bridgford to lead its Manchester commercial team.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651