Herbert Smith's former Euro alliance relationship partner moves in-house
Herbert Smith's former European alliance relationship partner Henry Raine has left the firm to take up an in-house regulatory role at online loan company Wonga.com. Raine has been a consultant at Herbert Smith since April last year, when he stepped down from the partnership. His responsibilities in managing the firm's relationship with alliance partners Gleiss Lutz and Stibbe were primarily taken on by David Willis as part of his managing partner role.
Herbert Smith’s former European alliance relationship partner Henry Raine has left the firm to take up an in-house regulatory role at online loan company Wonga.com.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651