K&L Gates posts increase in both revenue and profits for 2010
K&L Gates has continued its recent growth with increases in both revenue and partner profits in 2010, reports The Am Law Daily. Gross revenue rose by 2% to $1.06bn (£663m) in 2010, with firm chairman Peter Kalis attributing the increase to increased levels of work in litigation, intellectual property litigation, regulatory, and real estate. While the firm's M&A practice showed some improvement, the turnaround in real estate was substantial, Kalis said.
K&L Gates has continued its recent growth with increases in both revenue and partner profits in 2010, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651