K&L Gates posts increase in both revenue and profits for 2010
K&L Gates has continued its recent growth with increases in both revenue and partner profits in 2010, reports The Am Law Daily. Gross revenue rose by 2% to $1.06bn (£663m) in 2010, with firm chairman Peter Kalis attributing the increase to increased levels of work in litigation, intellectual property litigation, regulatory, and real estate. While the firm's M&A practice showed some improvement, the turnaround in real estate was substantial, Kalis said.
K&L Gates has continued its recent growth with increases in both revenue and partner profits in 2010, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651