Dentons accounts show partnership shrank 15% in year before US tie-up
Denton Wilde Sapte saw partner headcount fall by 15% in the last full financial year before its US merger, the firm's limited liability partnership (LLP) filings have revealed. The accounts show that Dentons' partnership shrank by 21 during 2009-10, from 159 to 138, alongside an 11% decrease in total staff numbers. SNR Denton co-chairman Howard Morris said that some of the departures had come in light of partnership restructuring, but that natural attrition had also been a factor behind the decrease.
Denton Wilde Sapte saw partner headcount fall by 15% in the last full financial year before its US merger, the firm’s limited liability partnership (LLP) filings have revealed.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651