Weil Gotshal's London office seals double private equity client win
Weil Gotshal & Manges has won buyout houses Unitas and Towerbrook Capital as new clients for the firm's City office. The client wins came as a result of competitive tender processes, with private equity partner Marco Compagnoni leading the team advising on both subsequent transactions. Compagnoni advised Asian buyout house Unitas alongside London finance chief Jacky Kelly on its €525m (£441m) acquisition of hydraulics manufacturer Hyva from UK private equity firm 3i, a deal which was announced before Christmas.
Weil Gotshal & Manges has won buyout houses Unitas and Towerbrook Capital as new clients for the firm’s City office.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651