Skadden secures BP-Rosneft injunction victory for Russian oligarchs
Skadden has won victory for a group of TNK-BP shareholders by obtaining an injunction to halt BP's alliance with Russian oil giant Rosneft. The US firm's litigation and arbitration head David Kavanagh and disputes associate Adam Baradon advised the Alfa-Access-Renova (AAR) consortium, which owns 50% of joint venture TNK-BP, on its efforts to block the planned Rosneft partnership. The AAR group, a longstanding client of Skadden, represents the interests of a group of Russian oligarchs.
Skadden has won victory for a group of TNK-BP shareholders by obtaining an injunction to halt BP’s alliance with Russian oil giant Rosneft.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651