BLP brings in two partners for Abu Dhabi real estate practice
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has strengthened its Middle East real estate practice with two partner hires in Abu Dhabi. Simmons & Simmons Middle East head of real estate David Nunn joined BLP earlier this month to take up a newly-created role as real estate head for the Middle East and North Africa. Before relocating to the region five years ago, Nunn, who was based in Abu Dhabi, was a partner at Simmons’ City arm for eight years.
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has strengthened its Middle East real estate practice with two partner hires in Abu Dhabi.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651