Sidley makes up London quartet in 28-strong global promotions round
Sidley Austin has announced the details of its latest global partnership promotions, with four appointments in the US firm's 120-lawyer London office. The City promotions, which came into effect on 1 January, comprise finance lawyer John McGrath, restructuring specialist Phillip Taylor, employment lawyer Nicholas Turner, as well as barrister and competition counsel David Went.
Sidley Austin has announced the details of its latest global partnership promotions, with four appointments in the US firm’s 120-lawyer London office.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651