Trio of northern chambers set for merger creating 250-barrister set
St Johns Buildings, Paradise Chambers and India Buildings Chambers are set to merge to create one of the UK's largest sets. The trio have agreed to join forces, with a tie-up likely to take place by the spring. The combined set will be known as St Johns Buildings and will consist of 250 barristers, including 12 QCs, as well as 70 support staff.
St Johns Buildings, Paradise Chambers and India Buildings Chambers are set to merge to create one of the UK’s largest sets.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651