Travers instructed by Sir Stelios over unpaid fees lawsuit from Bird & Bird
EasyJet founder Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou has instructed Travers Smith to defend him with regards to a lawsuit brought against him by Bird & Bird for a six-digit sum of unpaid fees. The dispute between Sir Stelios and Bird & Bird arose after the law firm was instructed by easyGroup IP Licensing in 2008 to advise on Sir Stelios's brand dispute with the airline over the use of the easyJet name.
EasyJet founder Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou has instructed Travers Smith to defend him with regards to a lawsuit brought against him by Bird & Bird for a six-digit sum of unpaid fees.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651