Virgin Media makes internal appointment for new general counsel
Virgin Media has appointed Scott Dresser as its new general counsel, after longstanding postholder Bryan Hall announced his retirement. Dresser, who has been serving as the media company's deputy GC, takes up his promotion with immediate effect, after Hall decided to leave the company and return to the US. Hall has been Virgin Media's GC since 2004.
Virgin Media has appointed Scott Dresser as its new general counsel, after longstanding postholder Bryan Hall announced his retirement.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651