Quinn Emanuel raises bar for associate bonuses with 2010 rates
Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan associates could take home up to $82,500 (£53,300) in bonus payouts after the US firm confirmed its 2010 associate bonuses. Bonuses will range from $8,438 (£5,449) for associates who joined in 2009 and worked between 2,000 and 2,099 hours, through to $82,500 (£53,256) for the most senior associates (class of 2003) working at least 3,000 hours during 2010.
Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan associates could take home up to $82,500 (£53,300) in bonus payouts after the US firm confirmed its 2010 associate bonuses.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651