Debevoise City arm leads on Russian merger creating $23.9bn company
Debevoise & Plimpton's London and Moscow offices have picked up a lead advisory mandate on the merger of Russian potash companies Uralkali and Silvinit, in a deal that will create a combined business worth $23.9bn (£15.4bn). Debevoise has advised Uralkali on the merger, which will see Uralkali acquire 20% of Silvinit for $1.4bn (£903,300m) and complete the tie-up through a share swap.
Debevoise & Plimpton’s London and Moscow offices have picked up a lead advisory mandate on the merger of Russian potash companies Uralkali and Silvinit, in a deal that will create a combined business worth $23.9bn (£15.4bn).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651